Carama’s Database Management Services ensure 24×7 availability, reliability and performance of your business’ critical databases. We as experts continuously monitor, manage and ensure optimal performance of the database environment and function as an extended arm of your organization. Our clients also benefit from higher efficiency and lowered cost of database management.
Clients who have outsourcing their database management to Carama are being benefited from the reports we generate that enable improved decision making and increased end-user client satisfaction. Additionally, Carama’s analytical tool set for database management can help you evaluate your options and build a better database strategy.
Our services support a wide range of technologies including Oracle, Oracle E-Business Stack, SAP DBA, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, and Database Appliances.
Carama’s Database Offered Services include
- Assessment and Evaluation Services
- Build and Implementation Services
- Run and Maintenance Services
- Core Database high-end services competency development
- Core Database Administration services
To meet the varying needs of each organization, CARAMA optimizes implementations by offering three models of Database support:
- Remote Database Monitoring as a service – Database Incident monitoring and basic change management with customizable coverage hours
- Managed Services – Fully managed database services, ITIL based service delivery
- Build and Design Services – Design, build and architecture services for project needs
- SLA governed 24×7 support
- Multi-skilled pool to minimize individual dependency
- On-demand DBA resource availability
- End-to-End project management
- Enhancing ROI on client’s technology expenditure